Renewing your registration on time ensures that you have continual access to the Data Bank and that you can continue to submit queries and reports. Every two years, you are required to renew your registration. Thirty days prior to your renewal date, you will receive notification through Data Bank correspondence that it is time to renew. If you renew within that 30-day time period, your Data Bank access is not interrupted.
During renewal, review the statutory authorities of the Data Bank, certify your authority to participate, and complete the registration information. In addition, review all your health care organization’s information (such as points of contact and mailing address) to make sure it is up-to-date. Renewal has no effect on your existing information, provided that you do not let your registration lapse.
To Renew your Registration
Your Data Bank Administrator must complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Data Bank as the Data Bank Administrator, and click Continue.
- On the Registration Confirmation page, review the Renewal Notice and click Renew Registration.
- Complete the online Renew Entity Registration form, including the certification information, and click Submit to Data Bank(s).
- On the Renew Registration Status page, review the instructions on the Renew Registration Status page, and click Continue.
- Print, sign, and mail the Registration Renewal form to the Data Bank for processing. Send the signed Registration Renewal form as soon as possible to ensure uninterrupted use of the Data Bank service.
You will receive Data Bank Correspondence, which the Data Bank Administrator accesses from the Administrator Options page, when your renewal has been processed.
You don’t have to wait for a renewal to update your health care organization’s information; you can update your profile at any time. See Update Profile Information for more information.