To simplify the query payment process, the Data Bank accepts credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) for payment of query fees. The Data Bank Administrator can enter the credit card information, and then assign the card data to individual users who then submit queries for processing. Credit card information is stored securely on the Web site, and once stored, users don’t have to re-enter the card information each time they query. Inadvertent typing errors are avoided and the payment process is seamless.
Store Credit Cards for Easy Payment
To store credit cards, the Data Bank Administrator must follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Data Bank as the Data Bank Administrator and click Continue.
- On the Administrator Options page, click Maintain IQRS Credit Cards.
- On the Maintain IQRS Credit Cards page, you can add, edit, or delete credit card information by following the online instructions.
- Click Add to store a new credit card for query payments and assign the card to a user. Complete the online form.
- Select a stored credit card and click Edit. The Edit Credit Card page appears. Highlight a user’s name to assign them to a credit card or highlight a user’s name to un-assign them as an authorized user of that card. Enter the certification information and choose Submit to Data Bank(s). The credit card can be modified and assigned to users.
- To remove a credit card, select the card and click Delete.
- Complete the Certification section and click Submit to Data Bank(s).
Note: Your billing statement will reflect the actual billing system that accesses your account (e.g., NPDB, HIPDB). For purchase orders and merchant identification, please use the following:
NPDB Merchant: Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), NPDB, FEIN: 52-082-1668, DUNS Number: 044007990
HIPDB Merchant: Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), HIPDB, FEIN: 52-082-1668, DUNS Number: 044007990